Sunday, May 09, 2010

miserable...

Time flies... now it's May. But for me 31dec2009 seems like just yesterday.
5mths have passed..but i am the same old me... nothing much different.
Why? Why ...n why? i got so many things i wanna do..but none of it i have made it. kinda sad.
I thought new year, new life... n new things begin. But i never start doing anything yet. I feel lost..
So many things run in my mind.. $$, work life, relationship/ love life, friendship...

$$- definitely no one will think that is enough... same goes to me.

work life -obviously i have stop my freelance job. n searching for permanent job. but i am afraid.. afraid of my tiny little salary not enough to cover my expenses n everything. n keep waiting n waiting...til now i still cant find the right job yet. *sigh*

relationship/ love life- everything seems good but i know it is not. this is not what i want. (here i am standing all alone..... so lonely ..... lonely) I know some of the friends out there also facing the same problem that donno how to solve it. Too demanding is not good...but i just cant resist it. =.="

friendship- there is lotsa people step into our life.. they are good, bad, rotten , angel, devil friends... Sometimes i just donno why friends can did those things to u that u never thought of. Maybe i am too naive? i do agree i m kinda straight forward n i put my heart to be friend with u. i dislike guessing behind every words that u saying... why make things complicated? >.< How nice if everything is simple n clear..


In the middle of the night... i wonder if i ever cross ur mind? for me it happens all the time ...
i'm tired n sleepy. *doze off*

No comments: