Thursday, January 21, 2010

"Sometimes SOME friends are just passerby in your life. with or without them, u'll still survive. Most importantly you have someone to love you like your family and some REAL friends. "- read this from a friend's FB status. I really agree with what she said. Sometimes u think he/she can be trust but turn out he/she jus a big fat liar.... this make me think of this quote 'an enemy that hates u is better than a friend tht betrays u'

I'm 24 today.... time flies, it jus like my 18 bday was yesterday..haha. I love my friends...because i like to hang out with them n have fun..the time that can enjoy with Friends is getting less because we all are growing up... getting old? Each of them have their own dream n is in different path... to achieve wat they want in their life. Besides that, they will have their own family soon n new member to take care of.. so,we cant b always stick together like before,like we r young. Friend i do appreciate the time we spent together.. love u guys. muaxx

No comments: